Put Your A-Team on Reliability
The Seagate NAS HDD goes beyond the standard desktop drive and brings you high-capacity performance with robust 24×7 operation for your home or SOHO storage needs.
NASWorks—Advanced Firmware for Specialized Workloads & Multi-drive Enclosures
Seagate NASWorks technology improves the reliability of NAS HDD by tuning drive features to deliver higher performance, superior reliability and interoperability with popular NAS enclosures such as Synology, QNAP, NetGear, ASUSTOR, MyCloud, D-Link, Drobo, LaCie, Lenovo, SimplyNAS, Thecus and, of course, Seagate!
No One Has Your Back Like Seagate
Don't have an IT staff? No problem. Seagate offers affordable premium features that are integration-friendly, compatible, and deliver peace of mind.
Wrong Drive Got You Seeing Red?
Storage devices have evolved to meet data where it lives, and where it safely remains. However, content needs to be easily accessible—from anywhere, anytime. That means choosing the right drive for the job, and choosing reliable 24×7access.
Not Your Daddy's Hard Drive
There was a time when most content was created on a desktop or laptop computer, but those days are long past. In the current digital universe, content can also be created by smart watches, phones, tablets, automated banking, security footage and more. Of course any content is consumed on-the-fly through many devices. More content means you’ll definitely be needing more quality storage!
Best-Fit NAS Applications
Designed for home and SOHO NAS desktop towers and rackmount enclosures (up to 8-bay), including NAS and RAID, the NAS HDD is a best-fit for these applications with 180TB/year.
- 24×7 - RAID - Remote Access - Personal Cloud – Backup - NAS
- Perfect for 1- to 8-bay enclosures
- Dual-plane balance enhances drive performance in aggressive NAS workloads for better vibration tolerance
- 180TB/year Workload Rate Limit (WRL). Rest assured your heavier workloads can be managed easily.
- MTBF of 1M hours demonstrates mature robustness of drive family
- Save time - extended error recovery controls correct data without the need for full drive rebuilds
- Help reduce costs - low power consumption
- Maintain performance - dual-plane balanced motors minimizes vibration
- Easy integration with NAS box suppliers
- Peace of mind with +Rescue Data Recovery Services
- NASWorks optimizes the drive for your NAS/RAID application
- RAID Recovery prevents the NAS from a full RAID rebuild if not needed.
- Dual-plane balance helps mitigate vibration
- 3-year +Rescue Service Plan can recover the data from your failed drive whether due to mechanical failure or accidental damage
- Collaboration and sharing at home or in the office
- Virtualization and remote access in SMBs
- Multimedia server and storage for your home entertainment
- Backing up and keeping your digital content safe and sound over the long haul
- 8TB, 6TB, 4TB, 3TB, 2TB and 1TB high-capacity options
- Optional 3-year +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan for peace of mind. Protects against data loss in any RAID environment, or as a result of human error, handling accident or natural disaster
- Silent acoustics for home or SOHO—2.6 bels (operational)
- SATA 6GB/s interface with >150 IOPS1— up to 216MB/s for exceptional performance
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Multimedia server and storage
- File and print server sharing
- Remote access
- Private cloud storage