By: Raspberry Pi
Availability:Out of Stock
- Turn your Raspberry Pi into a touch screen tablet, infotainment system, or standalone device.
- Truly interactive – the latest software drivers will support a virtual ‘on-screen’ keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse.
- Make your own Internet of Things (IoT) devices including a visual display. Simply connect your Raspberry Pi, develop a Python script to interact with the display, and you’re ready to create your own home automation devices with touch screen capability.
- A range of educational software and programs available on the Raspberry Pi will be touch enabled, making learning and programming easier on the Raspberry Pi.
- The 7″ touchscreen monitor for Raspberry Pi