Dedicated, connected control
Control home entertainment and automation devices using an easy-to-use Harmony remote or Harmony App.
- Control home automation devices individually or in groups with dedicated home control buttons.
- Customize the dedicated media playback, cable/satellite, and DVR controls to your preferences.*
- Quickly start any one of up to six multi-device Activities with single or double button presses.
- *Devices and brands are subject to change without notice. Visit
Bring your connected home to life
Combine entertainment, lighting, blinds, locks, and more to create unique experiences like “Welcome Home” or “Good Night.”
- Control connected home devices such as Philips and LIFX lights, August smart locks, Nest and Honeywell, thermostats, and more.
- Works with SmartThings℠, INSTEON, and IFTTT smart home platforms.
- Compatible with advanced home entertainment devices like Apple TV, Roku, and Sonos.
- Use with popular IR or Bluetooth game consoles such as Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 or Wii.
- Replace up to eight home entertainment remotes.
- *Compatible devices and brands are subject to change without notice. August smart lock requires August Connect Wi-Fi adapter sold separately.
Now, smart phone equals smart home
Harmony App turns your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet into a personal universal remote.
- Launch multi-device Activities with just one touch.
- Adjust volume, change channels and control movies and shows with on-screen gestures.
- Jump directly to your favorite shows with up to 50 customizable channel Favorites.
- Check the status of connected devices like lights or locks—even when away from home.
Harmony Hub makes the connection
The Harmony Hub sends commands from the remote or the app to devices using IR, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth wireless signals.- Works with over 270,000 compatible home entertainment devices from more than 6,000 brands.
- Control devices behind closed cabinets and inside doors.
- Control devices directly, according to custom schedules, or in response to sensors.*
- * Sensors sold separately.