Availability:Out of Stock
- Fitted with a propeller circuit-breaker in the event of a crash
- Removable wheels to roll anywhere: across the floor, up the walls or across the ceiling
- Take aerial shots like selfies from the sky with the embedded vertical mini-camera
- FreeFlight 3 app offers an intuitive control from your smartphone or tablet through Bluetooth® Smart and is free
- Lithium-Polymer battery, rechargeable and removable, lasts up to 8 minutes and full recharge in 1 hour
- An ultra-compact drone with amazing stability and speed, indoors and outdoors. Before using the Rolling Spider, the user needs to make sure its own smartphone or tablet is compatible with the Rolling Spider. The list of compatibility is available http://www.parrot.com/usa/compatibility/ on the Parrot website. Then, in order to establish the Bluetooth connection with Rolling Spider, we recommend following the instructions mentioned on the attached user guide (Page 5) or take one minute to watch the tutorial videos showing to set it up for the first time https://youtu.be/BsTvOozjcxg
- Turns 90° and 180° and performs acrobatic 360° forward and backward flips. If the Rolling Spider isn't flying, we recommend making sure it's paired correctly using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and also confirm the battery was charged prior to attempting a fly. This procedure is explained on Page 4 of the user guide. Please note the pairing is automatic from the FreeFlight 3 App. If the battery is defective, we ask end users to contact Parrot at 877-9PARROT (972-7768) and we will immediately replace it. The front or rear propellers are already mounted accordingly on the Rolling Spider; therefore, we recommend adjusting the settings of the Rolling Spider by selecting "Flat Trim" to get back to the default settings of the device.