Availability:Out of Stock
- The remote adjustability and the variable pick-up patterns make the MKH 800 TWIN a universal main microphone, soloist microphone or supporting microphone.
- The pick-up patterns can be set and optimised under monitoring conditions. In other words, it is not necessary to fix the pick-up patterns definitively before recording.
- A wide range of mixes for stereo and surround are possible (including in parallel).
- Saving of the microphone signals in two channels also allows an unlimited range of mixes to be realised at a later date.
- The high sensitivity ensures interference-free signal paths as a result of high signal levels. The inherent noise of downstream microphone amplifiers is thus of minor importance.
- Very low inherent noise prevents the masking of filigree sound structures. The depth of the acoustic can be heard more clearly too.
- High linearity of the transducers minimises the signal distortions and ensures the transparency of the sound even at high sound levels.
- The frequency response extends to 50 kHz, thus improving the resolution for complex acoustic details.